Monday, March 12, 2012
Six Word Memoir Final Draft
Sometimes books make me understand better.
I chose this statement for my Six Word Memoir because somtimes books help me nunderstand myself better. Some books have even stuff I like and there are some books that are like if the author is wrighting a story about mylife.Sometimes they have the confilct I am faceing in the real world.I sometimes feel like am inside the book as well.Books are really fun and awsome to read and some books help me inderstan what I need to do to make my personality better. Like some book I'm reading wright know in SSR is the book The Chronicals of Valdimir Tod Ninth Grad Slays #2.I like the book and sometimes I think the same as the main character Vladimir Tod because he is different and sometimes I think I'm different. That is why sometimes the book I have read have a lot of things in comin with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment